Thai Salmon with Cucumber & Dipping Sauce
SKILL LEVEL Super Easy
| Cooks in 20 Minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 thumb sized red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- red onion, diced
- 4 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce, mixed with a squeeze of lime juice
- Coriander, handful, roughly chopped
- Put the salmon in a bowl with the chilli, garlic, coriander, fish sauce, sesame oil and honey.
- Season with pepper and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Heat BeefEater® BBQ to medium heat.
- Grill or barbecue the salmon until it is crisp at the edges. If you like it cooked all the way through rather than rare in the middle then keep cooking until the fish feels very firm to the touch.
Serve with the cucumber and onion sprinkled over and the sweet chilli dipping sauce.