Spiced Pulled Lamb Shoulder
SKILL LEVEL Super Easy
| Cooks in 2 TO 3 Hours
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds, roasted
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds, roasted
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons five spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon smokey paprika
- 1 lamb shoulder, bone in
- olive oil
- Heat BeefEater® BBQ to low heat.
- Remove excess fat from lamb shoulder. Score top of shoulder approximately 5mm deep.
- Mix rub ingredients together in small bowl.
- Rub spices into shoulder covering well.
- Place lamb shoulder on warming rack and cook until internal temperature reaches 85°C.
- Remove lamb from BeefEater® Signature BBQ and cover with foil.
- Rest for 30 minutes.
- Pull flesh off bone with fork and season with salt and pepper if required.
Serving suggestion, served pulled lamb over soft polenta