SKILL LEVEL Super Easy
| Cooks in 50 Minutes
- 450g plain flour
- 1 cup (250ml) warm water
- 1 packet (7g) dried yeast
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
Heat BeefEater® BBQ to medium to high heat.
- Sift flour into large bowl and add yeast, caster sugar, olive oil and pinch of salt.
- Combine ingredients using hands.
- Slowly work warm water into flour mixture until well-combined.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured workbench and knead for approximately 7 minutes until dough is silky and smooth.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll pieces flat with rolling pin and allow to prove covered with plastic wrap for 30 minutes.
- To cook, place BeefEater® Pizza Stone over high heat.
- Roll dough flat again and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place dough oil side down on BeefEater® Pizza Stone, close BBQ lid and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn bread over and cook for another 3 minutes.
Serve with you favorite dips