Caramel Coconut Bananas
SKILL LEVEL Super Easy
| Cooks in 15 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons of palm sugar or soft light brown sugar
- 2 bananas, peeled, halved lengthways, then each chunk halved again
- 150ml coconut milk
- ice cream and toasted, shredded coconut, or sesame seeds to serve
- Heat the sugar in a small frying pan on your BBQ.
- When melted, add the bananas and caramelise on each side for 3-4 mins.
- Lift out and set aside.
- Tip the coconut milk into the pan stir into the sugar and bubble until syrupy.
- Divide between 2 bowls, top with the caramelised bananas, then add a scoop of ice cream and scatter with toasted coconut or sesame seeds.